HELP University’s School Achievers Study Awards (SASA) was introduced in 2005. It is offered to deserving school students to study at HELP University where they will be nurtured with qualities for excellence and significance beyond academic achievements. HELP University’s Mission Statement, “To help people succeed in life and to live a life of significance through education” is clearly reflected in SASA’s objective.
Additionally, the SASA Gives Back Project is a community services avenue, that allows the award recipients to do good by giving back to society. The activities conducted include the annual SASA Charity Concert, visiting homes and shelters, selling DIY goods and other funds raising events among other activities.
School students with all or one of these three criteria:
- An influencer with followers and supporters on social media and has a growing portfolio.
- A leader with extraordinary extra-curricular activities, such as being the President for a Club, Head Prefect in your high school, and involved in various activities.
- A sportsperson who represents your school, district, state or even the country.
- Bursary: The successful applicants for HELP’s Pre-University Programmes will receive full financial assistance, and one year of financial assistance is offered for the Undergraduate Programmes.
- Opportunity: SASA Recipients will be nurtured and given opportunities to showcase their outstanding talent and skills, in activities and events hosted within and beyond the university.
- Employability: SASA Recipients are highly sought-after by industry players and employers upon graduation.
- Apply by 31 May 2024
- Interested candidates are invited to apply online at https://sasa.help.edu.my.
- HELP will send an acknowledgement email with an interview invitation and details to the shortlisted applicants.
- The applicants will then receive a SASA Award offer letter OR unsuccessful application notification.
- The successful applicants will be required to reply to the email indicating acceptance or to decline the offer.
- Select a Programme to be pursued at HELP University.
- Receive a conditional Offer Letter from HELP University.
- Accept the offer to embark on the journey as an achiever.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Only Malaysian citizens are eligible to apply.
- In the event a shortlisted applicant is not able to able to attend the interview, he or she is required to notify the SASA Committee at least one day prior to the scheduled interview date.
- Changes of Programmes are NOT allowed once awarded.
- All final decisions are under the discretion of the SASA Committee.
For further enquiries, please contact 6012-928 0864 or email firstname.lastname@example.org